Más información sobre las cookies
¿Qué es una cookie?
Una cookie es un fichero de texto inofensivo que se almacena en su navegador cuando visita casi cualquier página web. La utilidad de la cookie es que la web sea capaz de recordar su visita cuando vuelva a navegar por esa página. Aunque mucha gente no lo sabe las cookies se llevan utilizando desde hace 20 años, cuando aparecieron los primeros navegadores para la World Wide Web.
¿Qué NO ES una cookie?
No es un virus, ni un troyano, ni un gusano, ni spam, ni spyware, ni abre ventanas pop-up.
¿Qué información almacena una cookie?
The needed cookies no suelen almacenar información sensible sobre usted, como tarjetas de crédito o datos bancarios, fotografías, su DNI o información personal, etc. Los datos que guardan son de carácter técnico, preferencias personales, personalización de contenidos, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Cookies techniques: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, know when you are navigating a human or an automated application, When browsing an anonymous user and a registered, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: Collect information on the type of navigation is performing, sections you use most, Find a product, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: Show ads based on your browsing, their country of origin, language, etc.
That are the cookies own and third?
The needed cookies propias They are generated by the page you are visiting and third They are generated by external service providers such as Facebook or, Twitter, Google, etc.
What if I turn off the cookies?
To understand the scope that may have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content from that page on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt the content to their personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the web, as for example My account, o My profile o My orders.
- Online Stores: It will be impossible to shop online, They will have to be telephone or by visiting the physical store if it has.
- It will not be possible to customize their geographic preferences as slot, currency or language.
- The website can not perform analytical web visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, You can not upload photos, post comments, assess or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application published spam.
- No advertising may show sectioned, which will reduce advertising revenue the web.
Can I remove cookies?
If. Not only eliminate, also block, general or specific way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies a website must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Configuring cookies polulares for more browsers
Here's how to access a cookie particular browser Chrome. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears top right.
- You see different sections, click option Show Advanced Options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Choose All cookies and data sites.
- a list appears with all cookies sorted domain. To make it easier to find cookies enter a specific domain or part of the address in the field Search cookies.
- After making this filter one or more lines appear on the screen cookies Site requested. Now just select it and press the X to proceed to their elimination.
To access settings cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access settings cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options o Preferences your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In Record choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept Cookies, You can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access settings cookies browser Safari para OSX follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, later Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access settings cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, later Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access settings cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press Menu, later Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept Cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access settings cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, later More, later Configuration
- Now you can enable or disable the box Allow cookies.